Tired of sweeping and mopping the floor? Now, you can simply use a 220 volt vacuum cleaner for all your cleaning needs at home. Here’s why it is better to use a 220 volt vacuum cleaner:
• A wide range of models – No matter what the cleaning issue is, there’s likely a 220 volt vacuum cleaner that will be suitable for it. Are you dealing with spills on the carpet? Opt for a wet and dry vacuum cleaner. Don’t have time to clean? Choose a robotic vacuum. Do you need to clean tight spaces and corners? Select a hand held vacuum cleaner.
• Saves time – The quickest way to clean your house or office is to simply use a 220 volt vacuum cleaner. Unlike traditional cleaning appliances, 220 volt vacuum cleaners can eliminate dust and dirt and even liquids in seconds.
• Easy to use – One of the best things about 220 volt vacuum cleaners is it can be used by anyone. The operation is simple enough as well as the maintenance.
• Advanced features – Depending on the 220 volt vacuum cleaner you choose, you can enjoy advanced features. This can include settings that allow you to clean up liquids and spills or even steam carpet clean.
When choosing a 220 volt vacuum cleaner, consider important things such as the size of your home to the kind of clean up you usually have to do. If you only need to clean up dirt and dust that enters your home, opt for a simple 220 volt vacuum cleaner. For those looking to do major spring cleaning, a backpack vacuum cleaner will be better for the job. You can also find 220 volt vacuum cleaners that have removable and exchangeable ends for different purposes. For example, some 220 volt vacuum cleaners have a squeegee for heavy duty floor cleaning or a blower for clearing leaves.
Source URL: http://www.blog.samstores.com/why-220-volt-vacuum-cleaner-is-better-than-traditional-cleaning-appliance/
A 220 volt food processor should be a staple for every kitchen. Most people resort to eating unhealthy food because of the preparation of making their own healthy meals. If you have a 220 volt food processor, creating your own meals shouldn’t be a problem. Here are some advantages to using a 220 volt food processor:
• Fast – A 220 volt food processor can mix, slice, grind, dice, and more within minutes, if not seconds. Slicing vegetables can take out a huge chunk of your preparation time. With a 220 volt food processor, you can fire up your stove in an instant as all your ingredients will be ready in a jiffy.
• Saves money and space – Instead of investing in sets of knives you won’t really be using or getting other kitchen tools and cutting boards, all you need is a 220 volt food processor.
• Many uses – One of the best things about the 220 volt food processor is it is very versatile. You can use it for pureeing sauces and soups, making pasta dough, grinding meat, preparing dips and spreads, grinding nuts and making your own peanut butter, spreading cheese, and more. Choose a 220 volt food processor with many attachments for convenience and versatility.
• Frees up your hand – You can do other things in and out of the kitchen when you have a 220 volt food processor. Instead of using both hands to chop up onions, you can start setting the table. You can also easily look at the recipe while your food processor does all the work.
• Safe and precise – You don’t have to worry about handling knives. A 220 volt food processor can keep your hands safe and also ensure that all the ingredients you put in will come out even and consistent. Just choose the appropriate attachments and setting to suit your needs and preferences.
Source URL: http://www.blog.samstores.com/use-220-volt-food-processor-for-making-food-in-a-hurry/
It’s time to toss out that toaster passed on to you by your parents. You might also want to throw out your old microwave oven. Using your old appliances may cause your electric bill to spike up. This is why it’s often more prudent to invest in modern 220 volt kitchen appliances that are energy efficient. If you opt for these kinds of kitchen equipment, you can save energy and even help the planet. What’s more, buying new will reduce the risk of malfunctions and accidents. Here are some 220 volt appliances you can use to update your kitchen:
1. Microwave – Modern 220 volt microwave ovens only use electricity that you need. The new microwave ovens also have specific buttons for heating, cooking, thawing, and more.
2. Rice cooker – Cooking rice is a daunting task because you have to watch over the pot. With a rice cooker, you can enjoy perfectly cooked and even rice without you wasting your time, energy, or electricity. Most energy efficient rice cookers also double as a steamer.
3. Kettle – One of the most wasteful ways to boil water is leaving it on the kitchen stove. When you have an energy efficient kettle, the unit will stop using electricity once the water boils. You don’t have to waste water either, which is very common when you leave one on the stove.
4. Water cooler – Your refrigerator works double time when it is full. Free up space in the fridge by opting fowr a water cooler. You can drink cold water whenever you like with the energy efficient water cooler.
5. Toaster – Forget toasters that have only 2 settings, white as snow or black as ebony. An energy efficient toaster will toast your bread to perfection. You can save on electric bills and enjoy golden brown toasts at the same time.
Source URL: http://www.blog.samstores.com/update-your-kitchen-with-energy-efficient-220-volt-kitchen-appliances/
A microwave oven is more useful than you think. You can enjoy delicious and healthy food within minutes when you have a 220 volt microwave. What’s more, 220 volt microwave ovens offer many uses, whether you are re-heating grilled food items, cooking (or even baking) meals and treats, or thawing food, it’s all possible. Here are some advantages to using a 220 volt microwave:
• Saves time – It may be small, but a 220 volt microwave oven is very powerful. You can boil water in under a minute. When cooking with a 220 volt microwave, you don’t need to watch over it unlike cooking on a stove. More often than not, microwaves even have pre-settings so you can just press one depending on what you need to do. You can set the table or prepare other meals as your microwave is cooking.
• Easy to place - Thanks to 220 volt microwave being compact, it will be easy to place around the kitchen. You can even store it in basic pantry cabinets or closets.
• Retains nutritional value of food – Important vitamins and minerals are not destroyed when you use a microwave. Retaining vitamins A and E is hard, especially if you plan on boiling or frying your vegetables.
• Easy to operate – No matter what type of 220 volt microwave you own, you can easily use it. There are usually two types of 220 volt microwaves available in the market: one with a dial and another with pre-set buttons. The one with a dial usually just have minutes that you can set when cooking with your microwave. A 220 digital microwave is more advanced and can usually offer more features.
• Saves money – With a 220 microwave oven, there’s no need to pre-set the heating. You just pop in the food and it will start cooking. No valuable energy is used up.
Source URL: http://www.blog.samstores.com/enjoy-eating-grilled-food-items-with-220-volt-microwave/